Our Kindergarten Around the World partners in Cairo have been tweeting us while we are on break for Thanksgiving!
Here is a little about them and what they are doing in their class:
1. They live in Cairo, Egypt but they are from: England, Korea, Canada, Spain, South Sudan, and Australia
2. They are collecting soap for Africa Hope
3. and learning about Native Americans
4. They have a hamster named Squeaks!
5. They learned about the letters X and Y and Ch and Th and the tricky words: you, your, come
6. They are practicing Christmas songs
7. and thinking about light and dark and shadows!
They sent us this video from Reading Rainbow!